6.30.2011

Untitled Four 9.14.2008

I'm not the one to give hope up,
But seems this time I was first.
Yeah, no one saw it coming,
No one thought I would.
Maybe that's why,
Yeah, I think that's why it's easy.
No one thought I could,
No one thought that'd be me.
So which is worse?

I'll feel alone inside,
Yeah, on the say you hide.
So when's the day,
When's the hour you leave me to die?
I know it's coming,
Yeah, I always knew.
Like I trusted you,
Then double checked,
Hiding around a quiet corner,
To make sure you didn't lie.

Yeah, you always lied,
You were killing my on the inside.
You thought I' never see the gun,
Never see the knife you hid.
Oh, what you did,
Oh what I've done.
Yeah, I'd found your knife,
But I got my own,
Yeah, I watch your life,
You hurt, I hurt,
We both feel like dirt.
We'll both die young.

Yeah, you'll go by shot,
I'll go by slow.
Or maybe I'll just hurt.
You'll hold the gun,
Some one else the blade,
The ropes, water, chains,
It's not my fault - my pains,
Ad yours don't have to be.
Yeah, you could be free.
Yeah you really could.

No comments:

Post a Comment