6.30.2011

Untitled Five 9.28.2008

Every time I think of you,
My hear goes faster than before.
Every time I see your name,
My heart grows a little more.

I need to know your love,
To hold your hand right now.
I need to hug you long,
To hold you hand somehow.

You'd mean the world to me,
But I don't like this place,
You'd mean a million dollars,
But that'd be just a trace.

I'm just missing you,
Thinking of how sweet you are.
Wishing I could see you,
But I know you're just too far.

I need to see your face,
I need to hear your voice,
I need to know you love me,
I need to have a choice.

You'd mean the world to me,
But you're worth so much more.
Every time I think of you,
I feel like never before.

I'm not afraid to love you,
Just afraid you won't,
I'm not afraid to need you,
Just afraid you don't.

I'll always love you,
My heart is yours forever.
You mean so much,
I'd want to lose you; never.

No comments:

Post a Comment